Compact has designed a disability specific long-term medication chart.
- 6 Months chart recording length
- Pharmacy packed multi-dose signing with non-packed items to initial individually
- RN / EN Individual medication signing
Makes it easy to document and review client medication over a six-month period.
- Colour Coded drug charts
- 17 Regular Med orders
- 18 PRN orders
- Daily medication counts
- Medication received and removed registers
Saves time and constant re-writing by doctors
- Has medicine reviews, notes and prescriber verbal instructions
- Can use medical director labels using software.
This chart provides six months recording of medication orders and administration. The advantage of this longer overview makes it easy for a doctor or pharmacist to review a client’s medication history.
All of these features, below, provide information to assist staff with the individual medication requirements of each client.
- A plastic pocket, on the front cover, for the Client’s photograph.
- Space for recording allergies and reactions.
- Space for vaccinations (including COVID 19)
- Commonly used abbreviations.
- Notes about the type of medications recorded.