Visitor Pass Contains:
- Visitor name and who they are visiting.
- Pre-printed “Conditions of Entry”.
- Provision for visitor signature as acceptance and understanding of entry conditions.
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
Visitor Register Contains:
- Copy of all visitor details recorded on the visitor pass.
- Time in and time out.
- Management knowledge of who is currently on the premises is therefore easily established if an emergency arises.
Privacy sheet protects visitor details collected at time of sign-in from sight of other visitors.