EntrySign is the original award winning visitor management system from Osborne Technologies
and marketed/distributed by Compact Business Systems in Australia.
EntrySign is a state of the art touch screen system which can be personalised to match your
corporate identity. EntrySign will help you comply with your duty of care obligations under
WHSE/OHS legislation and assist with emergency evacuation planning by instantly providing a
clear and accurate view of all staff, visitors and contractors who are on your site at any given
EntrySign simplifies the process of screening and signing visitors and contractors into your
site, printing customised passes whilst capturing important information which can be used to
generate detailed reports afterwards.
All EntrySign systems include front screen customisation featuring your company logo, colour
schemes and even accreditation logos.
- Comprehensive contractor management with document/licensing monitoring
- Quick and easy visitor management with self service sign in/out.
- Customisable visitor policy acceptance page prior to signing in.
- Optional photo and signature capture with photo ID badge printing.
- Ability to pre-book expected visitors and contractors for even quicker sign-in.
- Staff sign in/out plus optional staff ID-card bolt on. • Monitor Staff attendance and time keeping.
- Event management allowing visitors to sign in to events.
- Comprehensive back-office suit for administration and reporting.
- Search for visitors and contractors by name, company or vehicle registration number.
- One-click fire evacuation report to phones, emails and printers
- Simple to use with an intuitive user interface
- Low running costs - no printer ink, just sticky labels.
- Integrates with existing door access control systems.
- Variety of mounting options including wall or desk pole brackets.
- ID-card bolt-on makes signing in and out effortless for staff, by simply presenting an ID card to the screen