Compact Business Systems has been designing and printing medication charts for use in Private Hospitals since 1989.
Our specialist healthcare design team can work with your staff to develop a medication chart that will suit your hospital’s internal protocol needs whilst remaining within the basic parameters of the NIMC standards.
Our standard range of NIMC compliant medication chart designs is extensive and by using those designs we can tailor a chart for any specific purpose within your hospital.
If you currently source your chart stocks from another supplier we would happily provide a competitive cost comparison that may result in substantial savings to your overall print expenditure. We can also assist you to have the chart refreshed and updated with any recent changes in protocol.
Want the most cost effective price but don’t have the capacity to store large volumes?
We’ve helped many hospitals to save significant amounts on their yearly chart spend by offering our “Print and Hold” service. This is how it works:
- You provide a purchase order to cover a full 12 or 24 month’s usage of medication charts
- We print the charts, place into our secure warehouse and deliver and invoice them in batches over the required usage period
What are the advantages for your hospital?
- We base the unit chart price on the entire print run – meaning considerable savings over the term of your requested period
- The comfort of knowing that you will never run-out of charts
- Allows you to spread your costs over a longer term while still securing the best possible price
We would love to have the opportunity to discuss your medication chart requirements. We believe it will prove to be a positive experience for your future chart supplies.