Customised Visitor Sign-in Book & Fire Register
Be prepared for the Harmonization of the OHS Laws & Legislation with regard to Visitors and Contractors entering your work place and exercise duty of care with this Visitor Book Identification System.
Take control in three easy steps!
Step 1. Register Visitors upon arrival
Step 2. Issue them with an ID badge while on your premises
Step 3. Sign them out at the end of their visit
- Protect the health and safety of visitors entering your premises
- Ensure privacy of visitor information collected on arrival
- Identify visitors while on your premises
- Provide awareness of all visitors on site in an emergency
- Maintain the security of your staff and anyone else under your responsibility
With our clever and vigilant Visitor Access Control, the only other thing you need to protect your organisation and your visitors is a PEN!
Whether you’re a business leader or head a government department or other organisation, it’s your responsibility to provide a safe workplace.
Your organisation has a good reputation for safety—and you intend to maintain it. But nowadays, as well as dealing with existing risks, you need to anticipate any potential risks to the public, your staff, guests, students, members and legitimate visitors.
It’s just as easy for your regular suppliers and staff members to get used to it. You receive a "how-to" manual —and even a sample letter explaining the system to your suppliers and staff.
What about storage?
Compact supplies this system with a sleek, protective desk folder that also has provision for holding other relevant papers for quick access.
And here’s the most amazing part of this deal:
You’ll buy this visitor book kit:
- the clever, printed information system
- the presentation binder
- the protection from harm for your visitors
- the protection from the consequences of espionage, sabotage and litigation for yourself
Contractor Sign-in Books
Customised Contractor ID Books with Privacy Sheet and Conditions of Entry printed on the pass more../
For more information and pricing
Phone: 1800 777 508
Email: Contact Compact
Fax: (07) 3376 2001
Post: PO Box 368 Sumner Park QLD 4074