Welcome to Compact Business Systems
"The Solutions People"
Compact Business Systems will be closed from 11am Friday 19th of December 2014 and will reopen on Monday 5thJanuary 2015. Please check your medication chart and associated products stocks now to ensure despatch prior to the 18th of December 2014. These orders will need to be received no later than Friday 12th of December 2014. All Web Enquiries after the 19th of December 2014 will be processed from Monday 5th January 2015, there may be a small delay due to the Christmas Shut Down we apreciate your patience through this period.
We thank you for your support and wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Compact Business Systems this year celebrates its 38th year of supplying solutions to a wide range of business organisations across Australia. Our dedication and commitment to fulfilling our customer's requirements is our primary objectives as we continually strive to provide excellence in quality of service and products to our customers.
This commitment has been externally recognised by our company’s attainment of quality certification to the International Standard ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems. Our customers therefore have the comfort being assured of delivery of quality service and products that will continually meet or exceed their expectations.
Our product range has evolved considerably over the years as the changing requirements of business and statutory amendments demand that we provide our customers with solutions that will ensure that their products remain effective for their purpose and are compliant with all necessary regulatory requirements. In summary our primary product range consists of the following:
- Aged Care and Community Care Solutions – a comprehensive range of products for use in both the clinical and administrative sectors of aged care facilities and the wider Community Care sector. These include Packed and non-packed Administration Charts and a vast range of ancillary forms which add value to the effectiveness of the charts. Falls Risk specific products provides simple yet effective outcomes.
- Visitor Identification and Fire Register System - Provides a means of relaying information to Visitors to ensure their understanding of the need for compliance with the Organisations conditions of entry requirements under the relevant Health and Safety Acts.
- Contractor Risk Management Controls System – ensures that further risk management controls after site inductions, are activated to trap vital task specific requirements which if not fully complied with may jeopardize efforts to maintain a safe work site.
- Customised Filing and Record Storage Systems – heavy duty mylar coated file folders for lateral or vertical storage supported by generic or customised tab divider sets provides an efficient and systemised means of use for document retrieval. Computer generated file labels are available on demand using our clever and cost effective LabelsAnywhere system.
- Metal File Storage Solutions – a comprehensive range of quality storage products that will protect your files and ensure privacy regulations are maintained whilst aesthetically complementing your office decor.
© Compact Business Systems. All rights reserved.